SklarO World Tela Pip Danny
This Blog was created by me and for me. I dont take suggestions
and I dont really care what you have to say in regards to content
or design of this Blog. As far as individual posts go, I would
love to hear your opinions in the comment section (especially
if your opinion is radically different then mine). I try to post
often, but sometimes a week will go by where I am to busy to post
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Aliyah.....What are we waiting for?
The worlds leading known Kabbalist, Harav Yitchak Kaduri has issued a call to all Jews to return to their homeland.
Harav Kaduri is over 100 years old. I'm not sure that his birthdate is known publicly, but he was was born in or around the year 1895. In 1990 Harav Kaduri was visiting the Rebbe in Crown Heights as he often did when he would travel to the States, and the Rebbe told him that he would live to see the coming of Moshiach. Pretty heavy considering that Harav Kaduri is around 110 years old which only gives him another 10 years in this life at most.
Harav Kaduri declared as follows:
"This declaration I find fitting to issue for all of the Jews of the world to
hear. It is incumbent upon them to return to the Land of Israel due to terrible
natural disasters which threaten the world. In the future, the Holy One, Blessed
be He, will bring about great disasters in the countries of the world to sweeten
the judgments of the Land of Israel. I am ordering the publication of this
declaration as a warning, so that Jews in the countries of the world will be
aware of the impending danger and will come to the Land of Israel for the
building of the Temple and revelation of our righteous Mashiach (Messiah)."
What are we supposed to do?
I think this translates into a 2 part action for Jews:
- Teshuvah. A REAL TESHUVAH. All Jews MUST increase acts of kindness to each other. We are now in the month of Elul. The month of Teshuvah before Rosh Hashanah. EVERYONE needs to really shake up the their lives and do a true Teshuvah. Rav Kaduri also stated that the upcoming year would be a year of "secret and revelation" in the world. The Jewish year 5766 begins in less than three weeks, with the holiday of Rosh Hashana. He explained that the numerical Hebrew abbreviation for 5766, taf, shin, samech, vav gives insight into the nature of the upcoming year. "This will be a year of secret (or sod, from the letter samech) and revelation (or v'giliu from the letter vav. Only Teshuvah can stop the Natural disasters.
- Aliyah. We must return home. Harav Kaduri explains that the only safe place in the world for Jews is in Eretz Yisroel. Israel. Rav Kahane brings to light another reason why Jews must abandon the good life in the United States to move to Israel. The reason is that Jews are NEVER safe in the Galut. If we are safe in foreign land it is temporary. Rav Kahane explains that there are two reasons for Jews living 'the good life' in America. #1 - The Holocaust guilt. #2 - Prosperity. There have existed in America all along anti-semites who have openly called for the destruction of Jews. Nobody really cares to listen so long as people have jobs and are making money, but Rav Kahane warns that once 'the good life' is gone, the people will look to the Jews as a scapegoat once again as history has proven. I only hope that Jews everywhere understand Kahane's message. Hitler didn't care if you were a totally assimilated atheist or Rabbi Birenbaum. A Jew is a Jew.
I wish everyone a meaningful Elul.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
This morning I received an e-mail from DovBear asking my opinion on an article written by Leon Wieseltier, editor for the New Republic called The Fall. Normally if I could tough it out to finish such an editorial, I would just be angry for several minutes and move on with my life. In this case, you are going to here about it. DovBear - I'm not sure what you expected to here from me but.....you asked for it.
Right from the get go I see where this is going. The author rejoices in Jewish Israeli citizens having their houses bulldozed. The author refers to Messianism as a toxin. So far he sounds like Shimon Peres.
A few important points about Ariel Sharon's 'Disengagement Plan':
- Ariel Sharon presented 'The Plan' amidst investigations of corruption surrounding his campaign for Prime Minister. After announcing 'The Plan' the charges were dropped against him.
- The author of this article sings a bunch of malarchy about some great Democracy in Israel and about how everything surrounding'The Plan' was so legit. BULLSHIT. He got his majority through firing opposers of 'The Plan', intimidating others in his party, and promoting puppets in order to get their votes. The author says that the majority of Israelis are for 'The Plan' BULLSHIT AGAIN. Post disengagement polls say otherwise.
- The Lubavitcher Rebbe stated that pulling out of Gaza is against the Shulchan Aruch straight up. If anyone cares to here more about this point, e-mail me. Also, the Rebbe warned Sharon to stay out of politics.
Let's put biblical rights aside for a moment....The fact is that we had every right to Gaza ever since we conquered it in the 1967 war. What we should have done right away is transfer the arabs right the fuck out of there. You want a "Palestine"? Go the fuck to Jordan or drop dead. That is my opinion.
Why is the life of a Jew in a uniform worth less than the life of a Jew in a greenhouse? It isn't. The problem isn't with Jews living in Gaza, it's with our cowardly anti-Torah leaders.
Let me ask you this DB, Let's say for a second that I supported a Terrorist state, why the fuck do Jews need to be evicted and have their homes razed? Can't Jews stay in gaza? over a million arabs are sucking the life out of Israel as citizens... Let's compromise, we transfer Jews then we MUST transfer arabs.
So chew me appart DB, tell me I'm an idoit or crazy but tThe worst is yet to come. Security is a joke. They have increased attacks and reiterated their call to take over Jerusalem. A precedent has been set and there WILL be pressure to pull out of Judea and Samaria. I think a greater war is yet to come, and after which all of the cowards and non-believers will be shamed, and our enemies will be dead. May Hashem bring the true Geulah NOW!