Me
  
  
  
  
  
  .: Family Photos
  .: Co-Workers
  .: The Phish Experience
Favorite Blogs
  .: Boker Tov Boulder
  .: Cara's World
  .: ENGAGE
  .: Fundamentally Freund
  .: Jewish Rants - Headlines
  .: Lazer Beams
  .: Little Green Footballs
  .: MOchassid
  .: Mystical Paths
  .: Psycho Toddler
  .: Shiloh Musings
  .: Velvel
Love to Hate
  .: Dov Bear
  .: Jewlicious
  .: Jewschool
  .: Orthodox Anarchist
Other Good Blogs
  .: Adam Davis
  .: Blog In DM
  .: Chicago Weight Watcher
  .: Cohen Head
  .: Eli's Travels
  .: Hassid and a Heretic
  .: Hasidic Gentile
  .: Jewish Fringe
  .: Life of Rubin
  .: Ocean Guy
  .: Only in Israel
  .: Rose's Story
  .: Rupaul's Blog
  .: The View From Here
Jewish Links
  .: Aish HaTorah
  .: Bang it out
  .: Breslov.com
  .: Breslov.org
  .: Breslov World
  .: Chabad
  .: CRC
  .: Frum.org
  .: IDF Israel
  .: Irgun
  .: Jewsweek
  .: Kahane!
  .: Kahane Audio
  .: Kfar Center
  .: Only Simchas
  .: Shabbos Times
  .: Shop Gush Katif
  .: Sichos in English
  .: Skokie Kollel
  .: Torah.org

<<
List
Jewish Bloggers
Join
Israeli/Jewish News
  .: Arutz Sheva
  .: Barry Chamish
  .: Debka
  .: Ha'aretz
  .: Israel Insider
  .: Jewish Press
  .: Jerusalem Post
News and Commentary
  .: Drudge Report
  .: Fark
  .: Fox News
  .: Jeff Jacoby
  .: Michelle Malkin
  .: The Reader
  .: Snopes
  .: World Net
Help
  .: PETA
  .: Anti-Cruelty Society
  .: C.A.R.E.
  .: REGAP (National)
  .: REGAP of Illinois
  .: I.M.P.S.
  .: Recycled Rotts
  .: Dr. Andrew Weil
  .: Circle Of Life
  .: The Ark
  .: Walid Shoebat
  .: Israeli MIAs
  .: Zachary Baumel
Other Links
  .: Abir Warrior Arts
  .: Ahikam Seri
  .: Ebaums World
  .: Survivor Official
  .: Survivor Fever
  .: Vendyl Jones
Music Links
  .: Blue Fringe
  .: Ben Harper
  .: Beyond Eden
  .: Chaim Dovid
  .: Diaspora Yeshiva Band
  .: Even Sh'siyah
  .: Grateful Dead Radio
  .: Hadag Nachash
  .: Heedoosh
  .: Jambands
  .: Jambase
  .: Matisyahu
  .: Matisyahu Fan
  .: Moshav Band
  .: Moshe Skier
  .: Phish Archive
  .: Piamenta
  .: Reva L' Sheva
  .: Seth Nadel
  .: Shlomo Carlebach
  .: Simply Tsfat
  .: Soulfarm
  .: Yidcore

Credits

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise

Subscribe with Bloglines


Archives
current
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
 







         SklarO World                   Tela                      Pip                  Danny Boi             Sophie Girl                 Cole

~* About This Blog*~

This Blog was created by me and for me. I dont take suggestions and I dont really care what you have to say in regards to content or design of this Blog. As far as individual posts go, I would love to hear your opinions in the comment section (especially if your opinion is radically different then mine). I try to post often, but sometimes a week will go by where I am to busy to post anything.


~*Words*~

Friday, September 03, 2004
  A letter from Alan Keyes

This is the funniest bunch of bullshit I have read in a while.....Also, the most pathetic....

I have colored some of my favorite excerpts..

Dear Friend:I'm writing to give you a quick update on my race for the US Senate in Illinois. After a few short weeks, things are going better than most believed was possible!We are building up the kind of momentum that is striking fear into the heart of both Barack Obama (my Democrat opponent) and the entire Democrat Machine. In fact, they have been running scared since I stepped into the race.They are so panicked, that they tried to use illegal and unethical tactics to get me off the ballot in Illinois! Thank God, they failed. Now, they're even suing the Illinois GOP. But their maneuvers are groundless, and I am in this race to the end... a race I can win with your help:https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/keyes/donation.php?afid=kmc

Some people are wondering why the Democrats are so frightened. I can tell you: They are desperately afraid of a substantive challenge to Barack Obama - someone who they've hyped up but who doesn't have the substance, the abilities, the experience, the competence, or the self-confidence to deal with this race, OR with the U.S. Senate. My opponent is a created candidate... a figment of the Democratic Party's imagination. They thought that he would be able to waltz into the Senate, with little or no challenge. But with me in the race, they know that such a hope is vain.I have been traveling the state of Illinois, speaking to group after group. I have also been receiving enormous media coverage, much of it very positive and helpful, much of it contentious and biased. All of it has been greatly helpful to lay out who I am and what I stand for -- and the rank-and-file Republican response in Illinois has been overwhelming in its enthusiasm and support!

Right now I am writing to you from New York City at the GOP convention, where I am being interviewed by another round of national press, which is seen across the nation and by millions of voters in Illinois.One reason that the national press is covering my Senate race is because it has huge national implications for the conservative issues we hold dear to our hearts. That is why pundits from around the country are watching this race so closely. And that's why we need your help NOW:https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/keyes/donation.php?afid=kmc

As you have probably seen in the press, there were battles over what the Republican Party Platform would state this year. Fortunately, the platform kept very strong and promising language defending the right to life of unborn babies, and defending the institution of Marriage against the onslaught of the homosexual lobby. But make no mistake -- the struggle for the heart and soul of the Party of Lincoln continues! A strong pro-life and pro-marriage party platform did not end the controversy, nor has it stopped the efforts of a few to undercut our most sacred principles.As you probably know, a handful of the GOP elite have decided to use the podium at the Convention to give prime television time to people who are opposed to the moral issues of the Party Platform. There are a few who would like to see the party of Ronald Reagan - and the issues he held dear - become a thing of the past.We cannot let that happen.So why do liberals of all party stripes fear my candidacy? Because, perhaps more than in any other Senate race this year, I embody the principles of the Republican Party Platform.My candidacy and my campaign show that true conservatives have not given up the battle to win races, as well as battles over the language of our party's platform.And should I win this US Senate seat, the plans of liberal politicians to push conservatives into the closet will suffer a devastating setback.That is why I am running, and that is why I need your help to win:https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/keyes/donation.php?afid=kmc

When we continue to press the attack, and when we continue to show what cold-hearted positions my opponent holds, I will win this race. Then, as a United States Senator, I can fight to pass the laws that reflect what we believe and cherish.And also remember, the man I am running against, Barack Obama, voted for INFANTICIDE to be legal! He believes that if a late-term child is born alive after a botched abortion, that the abortionist should be allowed to discard that living child. This is reprehensible!Friend, I know you believe as I do, that this nation was founded on the principle that we are "created equal, and endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights," including the right to life and liberty. But some in government, including my extreme left-wing opponent, believe that rights come from the state. They believe those rights can be violated, even taken away and trampled by the government at will.My race is a part of the ongoing battle in which the authority of God over man and government will prevail - the views of Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln -- over the views of Barack Obama and John Kerry and Hillary Clinton.I am asking you to weigh in on the side of Life and Liberty and Justice in the way that our founders envisioned it by helping me in my campaign.If you have already given to my campaign, I thank you with all my heart. If you can help us again with a gift of any size, our fight needs every dollar it can get.If you have not yet given, but have intended to, we need to hear from you as soon as possible. The earlier we have your help, the sooner we can use those resources to pursue victory in November:https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/keyes/donation.php?afid=kmc

While I am thankful that I have received so much media coverage, I know that in order to win, I must reach every potential voter in Illinois via TV and Radio. This is where your help is crucial!It will cost an average of over $500 to buy a television spot. It will cost over $75 per spot for radio ads in the high population areas. So if you can give $500, you can help me reach tens of thousands of TV viewers with your gift.If you can give $150, you will help me buy 2 radio spots, which will reach thousands of voters.Whatever you give, it will help us propel forward to the possibility of victory. As I told you before, I cannot promise that I will win, although I deeply believe that victory is possible... I can only promise that I will fight with all my heart to obtain victory. But this I know... in order for me to win I must have you fighting side by side with me. I need your support!Finally, please forward this message to your friends, perhaps even with a note from you, asking them to help with my campaign.For the Party, my election will show that the core and the base of this party embrace true conservative convictions. And for Principle, my victory will bring our standards into the US Senate with a fresh wave of enthusiasm. You know I am a fighter, and once I am in the US Senate, I will fight without flinching for that which we hold dear. Rest assured - the cause of unborn children and the defense of marriage as the Almighty created it will be central to my tenure as Senator. I look forward to hearing from you.

Keeping Faith, Alan Keyes

P.S. There's a little over TWO MONTHS until the November election. We are building the momentum and credibility we need to win. But we need resources to get our message out. And in this particular campaign, message is everything -- in a race that pits an extreme, even radical liberal against my life's work of defending our Founders' vision for America. We can get our message out, and expose my opponent's agenda, by buying radio and TV advertisements. So if you've been wondering what you can do to help the campaign, consider an immediate donation -- as large as you can make!The Keyes campaign needs every available contribution to reach the voters in Illinois. Individuals can give up to $2000 per person, and married couples can give $4000 per couple. Don't hesitate. Do it now, if you possibly can! CLICK BELOW to donate now:https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/keyes/donation.php?afid=kmc

Also, ask your friends and everyone on your e-mail list (or website), to do the same.

Thank you!

Hey Noah, Keyes in 2008?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- posted by Prodly @ Friday, September 03, 2004


Comments:
That was a great letter, sklaro, i don't get it. Were you trying to make fun?

Anyway, here is an excerpt from Osama's website. It's a letter on how to throw a Ba-rock the house party. Enought said. Enjoy!

Dear House Party Host,

Thank you for agreeing to be a host for Ba-ROCK the House Party II. As a host, you will join hundreds of other Obama supporters in homes across the state (and country!) on Wednesday, September 22nd from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. BA-ROCK THE HOUSE parties can take place anywhere that has a television and VCR, light refreshments, and people who are willing to have a great time!

Our goal is to raise friends and funds for the campaign. We’re asking that each host invite as many people as possible to join us in this effort, helping us raise a minimum of $500.00 per household.

For your convenience guests will be able to donate via personal check at your party or contribute on-line in your name! Your customized web site link is: the first letter of your first name, your entire last name, houseparty, and the suffix @obamaforillinois.com. For example, my link would be pbozeman@obamaforillinois.com.

Within the next 7 – 10 business days you will receive a party packet in the mail. This packet includes several items to help make your party a success:

· Guest sign-in sheet

· Interested friends and family sign-up sheet

· Five articles to copy and share

· Lapel stickers

· Bumper stickers

· VHS cassette tape (approximately 9 minutes)

· Conference call instructions and agenda

· Fundraising guidelines

· Donation envelopes

· Explanation for how your guests can donate on-line

If you have any questions or need additional information, please call me at 312-427-6300 or email pbozeman@obamaforillinois.com.

Sincerely,
Pamela Bozeman-Evans


What a crock of crap.

# posted by Blogger Noah : 1:53 PM
 


So if your're a gay couple (living in sin) can you still give $4000, or do you not count as a couple?
# posted by Blogger roy : 3:36 PM
 


[url=http://vtyupdr.com]FkCHllmT[/url] - GZnhAiBzVztRxf - http://pyfnknfrtw.com
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:16 AM
 


Post a Comment

© Copyright 2004 SklarO World. All rights reserved. -- Designed By: FF Warpzone And Prodly