Me
  
  
  
  
  
  .: Family Photos
  .: Co-Workers
  .: The Phish Experience
Favorite Blogs
  .: Boker Tov Boulder
  .: Cara's World
  .: ENGAGE
  .: Fundamentally Freund
  .: Jewish Rants - Headlines
  .: Lazer Beams
  .: Little Green Footballs
  .: MOchassid
  .: Mystical Paths
  .: Psycho Toddler
  .: Shiloh Musings
  .: Velvel
Love to Hate
  .: Dov Bear
  .: Jewlicious
  .: Jewschool
  .: Orthodox Anarchist
Other Good Blogs
  .: Adam Davis
  .: Blog In DM
  .: Chicago Weight Watcher
  .: Cohen Head
  .: Eli's Travels
  .: Hassid and a Heretic
  .: Hasidic Gentile
  .: Jewish Fringe
  .: Life of Rubin
  .: Ocean Guy
  .: Only in Israel
  .: Rose's Story
  .: Rupaul's Blog
  .: The View From Here
Jewish Links
  .: Aish HaTorah
  .: Bang it out
  .: Breslov.com
  .: Breslov.org
  .: Breslov World
  .: Chabad
  .: CRC
  .: Frum.org
  .: IDF Israel
  .: Irgun
  .: Jewsweek
  .: Kahane!
  .: Kahane Audio
  .: Kfar Center
  .: Only Simchas
  .: Shabbos Times
  .: Shop Gush Katif
  .: Sichos in English
  .: Skokie Kollel
  .: Torah.org

<<
List
Jewish Bloggers
Join
Israeli/Jewish News
  .: Arutz Sheva
  .: Barry Chamish
  .: Debka
  .: Ha'aretz
  .: Israel Insider
  .: Jewish Press
  .: Jerusalem Post
News and Commentary
  .: Drudge Report
  .: Fark
  .: Fox News
  .: Jeff Jacoby
  .: Michelle Malkin
  .: The Reader
  .: Snopes
  .: World Net
Help
  .: PETA
  .: Anti-Cruelty Society
  .: C.A.R.E.
  .: REGAP (National)
  .: REGAP of Illinois
  .: I.M.P.S.
  .: Recycled Rotts
  .: Dr. Andrew Weil
  .: Circle Of Life
  .: The Ark
  .: Walid Shoebat
  .: Israeli MIAs
  .: Zachary Baumel
Other Links
  .: Abir Warrior Arts
  .: Ahikam Seri
  .: Ebaums World
  .: Survivor Official
  .: Survivor Fever
  .: Vendyl Jones
Music Links
  .: Blue Fringe
  .: Ben Harper
  .: Beyond Eden
  .: Chaim Dovid
  .: Diaspora Yeshiva Band
  .: Even Sh'siyah
  .: Grateful Dead Radio
  .: Hadag Nachash
  .: Heedoosh
  .: Jambands
  .: Jambase
  .: Matisyahu
  .: Matisyahu Fan
  .: Moshav Band
  .: Moshe Skier
  .: Phish Archive
  .: Piamenta
  .: Reva L' Sheva
  .: Seth Nadel
  .: Shlomo Carlebach
  .: Simply Tsfat
  .: Soulfarm
  .: Yidcore

Credits

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise

Subscribe with Bloglines


Archives
current
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
 







         SklarO World                   Tela                      Pip                  Danny Boi             Sophie Girl                 Cole

~* About This Blog*~

This Blog was created by me and for me. I dont take suggestions and I dont really care what you have to say in regards to content or design of this Blog. As far as individual posts go, I would love to hear your opinions in the comment section (especially if your opinion is radically different then mine). I try to post often, but sometimes a week will go by where I am to busy to post anything.


~*Words*~

Thursday, July 15, 2004
  The bus boy who we’ll call Freak

As you probably know already I am a waiter at a kosher steakhouse. At the restaurant there is no host or hostess just me, a veteran waitress, and Freak. Freak is technically the bus boy but since he is not Mexican, the owners have him doing host duties such as phones and seating people as well as bussing tables. The owners have fired him twice because he is totally incompetent as well as ugly, and rude but the owners being the cheap bastards that they are cant resist freak because they save money on a host.

I have known Freak for many years. I know him since before either of us worked at the restaurant. He has always been a total Freak. The first time that I saw him was at a concert at a café, I was trying to watch the band and there was this total psycho COMPLETELY WRAPPED IN DUCK TAPE dancing in front of the stage like a maniac. This was Freak.

For the record, I like Freak more than anybody else in the history of the restaurant. We are friends, and I give him rides home quite often.

On to the story…….
Sunday night (busiest night of the week) I was working at the restaurant. And it was hectic. Every table was occupied and we were all tense and running like lunatics. A lady at one of my tables spilled some shit all over herself and needed a towel to wipe up. Naturally I want to freak first because he is the keeper of towels. Freak tells me “No way, I only have THREE towels, use a napkin.” Mother fucker. So I ran to the other side of the restaurant and asked a couple people and nobody new where I could find a clean rag.
On my way back to my side of the restaurant, I saw three towels in the kitchen. I picked up one of the towels just as Freak was running into the kitchen, and he started yelling at me “WHERE IS IT, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT, I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH IT”. Now I can only assume he was referring to the towel, but I hadn’t taken his towel. All three towel were right there! Freak then followed me into thee restaurant still yelling and getting in my face, only now there are customers present. I shoved that motherfucker hard in the direction of the washing station in plane view of packed restaurant.

Freak ran, screaming at the owners that I shoved him in the middle of the restaurant and they both brushed him off like the useless pile of squirrel shit that he is.

Freak hasn’t spoken to me in 4 days.
- posted by Prodly @ Thursday, July 15, 2004


Comments:
Now I am REALLY sorry I got in late and missed dinner at your restaraunt last week!!
# posted by Blogger MoChassid : 10:44 AM
 


My favorite story about your resturaunt does not concern Freak. It concerns the women's washroom:

After a very pleasant dinner (and I do believe you were working that night, Prodly), I went to the washroom. There was an elderly women in there brushing her teeth. No problem. Yay for hygiene. I walked into the open stall, and saw the problem.

She wasn't actually brushing her teeth. Her teeth were still sitting in the stall, on top of the toilet.

I wandered back out, and she imemdiately realized what had happened, and reclaimed her dentures. But suddenly she didn't seem quite so hygenically savvy anymore.

# posted by Blogger Cara : 1:12 PM
 


Auuugghhhh Pleeeeeease don't tell me that it was the veteran waitress. Was it? I must know.
# posted by Blogger Prodly : 1:18 PM
 


I know who yer talkin about and he's friggin weird. Probably a homo seeing how he acts like a little high school girl.
# posted by Blogger wops : 11:01 PM
 


9 now days with out a word from freak. Oh well, he never really had anything intelligent to say anyways.

Fuckin Freak.

# posted by Blogger Prodly : 4:12 PM
 


Post a Comment

© Copyright 2004 SklarO World. All rights reserved. -- Designed By: FF Warpzone And Prodly