SklarO World Tela Pip Danny
This Blog was created by me and for me. I dont take suggestions
and I dont really care what you have to say in regards to content
or design of this Blog. As far as individual posts go, I would
love to hear your opinions in the comment section (especially
if your opinion is radically different then mine). I try to post
often, but sometimes a week will go by where I am to busy to post
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
I need to talk about Ariel Sharon for a minute. What the hell happened to this guy?
- He up to his ass in corruption
- He just released how many terrorists? 400?!! For 3 dead soldiers and one criminal traitor. They should have sent in commandos to Lebanon to execute the careless colonel so that he couldnt divulge anymore secrets.
- He needs to complete the security fence immediately. I don't agree with the fence not including all parts of Israel, but I view the fence as a temporary solution to save lives until they get the Arab problem sorted out.
- He is aggressively pushing his own agenda which no one in his government supports. This personal agenda involves unilateral withdrawal from Gaza. This I have a serious problem with. The Arabs have waged a bloody war against us and have stated on numerous occasions publicly that they will not stop until they push us all into the sea. I for one believe them which is why we need to stop negotiating and fight back. Sharon needs to crush Hamas and the entire "Jihad" movement NOW. Today. Next we need to put Arafat in jail until the day he dies. And I'm not talking about a jail in Jericho with phone calls and visitors. I'm talking about a "pound me in the ass" jail where a large Russian named Boris can have his way with him. The last phase of the plan is declaring Gaza and the West Bank a permanent part of Israel. You fucked with us. You lost your land. Goodbye. The Arabs of Israel will be much better off under Israeli rule than under that of the PA.
- The last thing I will say about Sharon (for now) is that he has made Israel more dependant on the United States than ever before. We need to get away from this A.S.A.P. It is very dangerous when a Prime Minister consults with a foreign country before consulting with his own government! Jonathan Pollard talks about this topic in a wonderfull article he wrote for the Jewsweek.